Summers will arrive soon and being a responsible parent, you must look for which summer camps or day camps can be the best for your kids. If you are living in New York, you don’t need to look further as Rockland County day camps are the most popular one among the children of age group 2 to 9 years. But do you really know why it is all that important to enroll your child in a day camp at all? Why there is so much emphasis on letting your child join a day camp instead of spending the entire summer holidays with you? Let’s explore the 5 benefits of enrolling your child in a day camp that offers wonderful facilities.
- Boost self esteem – Your child may lack self esteem or may have adequate of it, but day camps are one of the only places where your child will learn to appreciate and acknowledge the skills because the day camps boost the ability to make right decisions, co-operate with others in numerous activities and all these without your guidance!
- Feel close to nature – You have spend your childhood while staying close to nature, but children now mostly spend their valuable spare time while playing indoor games which makes them a kind of alien to the bliss of nature. Letting your child join a day camp means she will engage in activities which eventually make her connected to Mother Nature which is indeed wonderful!
- Gives a sense of independence – Letting your child do some stuff without your guidance can be really nerve-wracking. However, you will be surprised that how much good it does to your child in a day camp as a children feel truly empowered when they take care of ownself with able instructions from trained counselor. All these small acts make her feel more independent and grown up for sure.
- Enable making new friends – What can be an ideal place other than a day camp for making new friends? A new environment and a different schedule of a camp allow your child to mix freely with other children in the camp and doing activities as a team which eventually strengthen the bond in course of time and blossom into some wonderful friendship which who knows may last forever!
- Platform for developing interests – If your child is not passionate about anything, you must enroll her in a day camp as the nurturing environment of a camp allows a child to develop a myriad of interests like archery, craft making, art, swimming, bicycling and many more! A day camp as carefully planned by Rockland County day camps always pay a lot of emphasis on tapping your child interest and to let them discover through many fun activities, which excites them the most.
So, now you can understand why interactive games and fun activities are so much recommended in an environment away from home and school! A good summer camp also creates some wonderful memories that your child will cherish forever.