Buying a new car is one of the many great moments in a person’s life. You might be buying a car for yourself or gifting a car to your spouse, child etc. or you may be buying a car on any special occasion. But there are some features and important things that you should always check before car for sale canberra
7 Features to Check Before Buying a New Car:
- Mileage – Checking the mileage of the car is very important when you are going for a new car purchase. One definitely needs to see the mileage before the purchase. The prices of petrol and diesel are getting quite high day by day; hence you should opt for the car which gives you better mileage.
- Petrol variant v/s diesel variant – There is a choice when purchasing a new car i.e. whether you want to buy a petrol car or you are willing to buy a diesel car. The diesel variants are usually expensive in all car models and the petrol variants are cheap. But petrol is expensive than diesel when you are driving, so you need to see as per your requirement.
- Budget – When purchasing a new car, budget is always a constraint. You need to see as per your budget whether you are willing to buy a high – end expensive car or a small car which is in a lesser price range. Also you need to be very sure of the latest offers that are provided by the different companies on various car models.
- Test drive – Before buying and finalising any car, one definitely needs to go for a test drive. The drive will only tell you whether or not the car will move smoothly on the road. Most of the companies allow their customers to have a test drive in the cars they have shortlisted. A car sales man also accompanies with you in the test drive.
- Manual or automatic drive – There are two variants of car i.e. manual and the automatic drive. Although the automatic option is not present in all cars, still nowadays many cars have both the options. So if you have shortlisted a car which has both options, best is to ask the salesman on whom drive is most accepted by the people and which one is better.
- Features – There are many features present in car such as air bags that help during an accident, ABS system, which prevents the car from skidding in rain. Other features are rear seat different ac vents, back rest on rear seat, one stop engine on and off, climatic control ac, defogger etc. Whatever is your budget, always buy the car which provides maximum features, particularly for your safety.
- Utility – Now you need to see how big your family is and where to you usually travel. With a large family size, a SUV is preferred, a small family can use sedan. If you take your car more on tough terrains, again an SUV is preferred.