Decorating a bedroom with stunning sport themes is a great enjoyment for both children and their parents. When it comes to decorating your kid’s room, the sport decals play a significant role. In the following article, we’ll be discussing some of the best ways to decorate your child’s room with the baseball theme.
Sports Theme for Baseball Lovers
You could either decorate the entire room or just some parts of it with baseball themed accessories. Following are the simple steps that will help you can create a baseball themed room within any set budget.
- Paint your room with a light brown color just to give the feel of the field color. For example, you can use Benjamin Moore Deer Path.
- By adding the themed mural on one of the walls, you will get a feeling of being at a stadium.
- It is better to select a simple painted couch, or bed, without a headboard, so that you get more space on the way showcase your mural.
- For mattress, buy a sports-themed set or you can just go with a plain blue cover and then design it with accessories. Use baseball blankets, sheets or pillows for a more unified look.
- Paint your old nightstand with bright red color and put a baseball knob on the door or drawers. You could also buy the nightstands that look like lockers, and then add the baseball shaped lamp to it.
- In addition, paint your existing ceiling fan in a blue or red color.
Baseball Decals to Decorate Room
Baseball decals are a great way to make your room look sporty. Decals help you add some real looking effects to your room. One of the best things about the baseball decals is that they are easy to install and you can easily remove them whenever you want, keeping the original ambiance of the room intact.
Each baseball decal has three layers:
- The top layer, which is the transfer tape.
- The middle is the vinyl decal layer.
- The bottom one is the backing paper layer.
Following is a simple baseball decals installation guide:
- Step1: When you get your decal, the first thing you have to do is to evenly apply the pressure on the transfer tape in order to make sure the vinyl decal remains on the transfer tape and doesn’t get separated with the backing paper.
- Step 2: Clean the surface of the fan or door or wherever you want to install the decal in your room. Place the decal on that clean surface and create a hinge to pull the decal up.
- Step 3: Flip up the decal and pull the backing paper to expose the adhesive.
- Step 4: Turn the decal down on the surface and apply pressure with your thumbs so that the vinyl decal sticks to the surface.
- Step 5: Wait for a few minutes to let the decal completely stick to the surface. Now, slowly remove the transfer tape by pulling it back.
You can buy baseball decals from any of the online stores at affordable rates.